Thursday 26 March 2015

WWE Nikki Bella Special Message For Diva AJ Lee

This message for A.J Lee Pipsqueak Nikki bella Little Lee I had a hamstring injury. And when nikki bella did? nikki bella won. Which is more than you can say little miss vacay Little Lee. So when nikki bella mean, if, AJ lee that's far from my intention. 

Nikki Bella actually enjoy my curves, and like to look nikki best. Unlike others who prefer looking like a board. Secondly, Nikki bella don't need a husband. Nikki bella have a man who loves me and that's all nikki need. Nikki Bella don't need Brie bella to 'get me out of' anything, Nikki Bella will gladly kick your ass again My Little Lee if AJ Lee did have the guts to show your face. 

I am not remotely intimidated by a twelve year old boy. See you next Monday? Nikki bella will believe that when I see it. Peace out, pipsqueak Dating one? My man is just that, a man. Rather than the hobo you've chained yourself to. Ta-ta pipsqueak. A joke? Right, he's been the World Champion fifteen times. 

A single reign behind tying the legendary Ric Flair. Your sad excuse of a husband C.M Punk can't compare. There goes your jealousy again. Might wanna get some help with that. Nikki bella was relevant long before nikki bella won this championship, unlike you who was irrelevant whilst holding it. See, that's called the truth not an excuse. Correction, the only fake thing about me is my chest. Everything else is real as can be. 

Nikki bella made myself relevant. Nikki bella wasn't in the company for a year before you became champion. Fact checking really could prevent you from looking even more stupid than normal. 'And I already do those things better than you could even dream of doing. Thanks anyways. 

Nikki bella don't take lessons from Brie, but clearly you've been paying close attention considering you keep trying to be us. You keep taking our catchphrase, trying to pull it off. I'm more of a woman than you'll ever be, and a school girl would be an upgrade for you. That's a lesson you should teach yourself! You've dated fellow wrestlers as every stage of your life to get by, while was born talented. Not to mention John Cena has more talent in his pinky toe than you and your husband combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment