Thursday 26 March 2015

WWE Nikki Bella Commentary In Divas AJ Lee Match 2015

Quit while you think you're ahead. Right. That's why I defeated you not once, but twice AJ Lee. 'And don't even try to bring up how I won, because that doesn't mean a damn thing, and that's something we both actually know. I'm quite focused on our Mania tag match, as well. 

But that little dream you have, of becoming a four time champion? Yeah, that won't be happening as long as I'm champion. Geez AJ Lee, you're slower than I thought. I just said saying that would make you dumb, yet you do it anyways! That's the real shame. Quite frankly, Brie and I don't care what you, or Paige thinks and at Wrestle Mania, oh AJ Lee you and Paige will learn the hard way. 

You'll both learn that you don't mess with The Bellas. 'And I won't even acknowledge your last statement, because that's the pot calling the kettle black. Enjoy the rest of your birthday, and I'll see ya' soon pipsqueak. Getting to us? Hardly. But then again, you never were very observant, AJ Lee However, that's a nice little dream you have there. One where the compulsive liar, and her pet Casper are triumphant! It'd be such a great tale. 

Unfortunately, that won't be how it all goes down. I hate to crush your dreams wait. No, I don't. I love it, just like I'll love defeating the two of you on the grandest stage of them all. Bring all you have, though it won't be enough. 

Oh please, AJ Lee. You're the last person to call anyone a hypocrite. You epitomize the very word. You're damn right I have a voice. Finally someone other than you, yes, the compulsive liar has a voice within this division. You see AJ Lee, I'm not you I don't tuck my tail between my legs, and run home with my ball every three months. I stay here, and fight. Through injuries, I'm still here. You won't need to anything easy, AJ Lee. We'll beat you and your transparent frie enemy at Wrestle mania regardless. But good luck to as well, AJ Lee. I don't need it, but you sure as hell do. 

Oh god. Give me a minute! My ribs are hurting from all the laughing I just did. Whew! Seriously AJ Lee That was all a huge joke. As I previously stated, you're the biggest hypocrite known to mankind. Luck is for losers, that's why I wished you it Honestly AJ Lee. Me? Afraid of you? God, you've finally gone off the deep end. You're no threat to me, or my spot. See I was still top Diva, while you were making this championship, and division stale. No one could ever take my spot, AJ Lee. 'And F.Y.I. you're extremely replaceable. While you were on vacay, this division excelled. We don't need, nor want you AJ. After that bell rings the second time, and you're staring up at the lights, or checking on Paige as she does so, you'll wish you'd stayed gone, and that's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment