Thursday 26 March 2015

The Bella Twins Challenge At Wrestle Mania Diva AJ Lee and Paige

At Wrestle mania AJ Lee and Paige are going to be humiliated and Embarrassed, give Divas an chance, give us an break, Paige you saw what happened to your little minikin of a friend earlier last night, you're next and I'm sending both of you a message up until Wrestle mania approaches As you can see that we don't have much time left. My rack attack and my rack attack itself is deadly, You're a victim of it, and you suffer. 

Just in case you'd forgotten, Pipsqueak. My Rack Attack kills Black Widows. See you and Casper at Mania. You don't mess with The Bella Twins. And you certainly don't mess with the The Divas Champion.

The Bella Twins Confidence In Wrestle Mania :

No, we are not worry about Team Pale And Stale you know Brie Bella and actually started give Divas an chance campaign and that's what we did last night on Monday night Raw we gave Divas a chance, Couldn't even agree with you more Brie Bella. 

I've talking to my long time personal best friend Stephanie McMahon and last night on I put my title on the line before Wrestle mania against my opponents Aj Lee or Paige Oh, Yeah I know Aj Lee or Paige had so fun decided which one of them get the title, it was so fun. 

Putting differences aside Paige, that was one helluva match. That could have easily been a contest. As if there was any doubt, I'm still your Fearless Divas Champion, Hints AJ Lee and Paige always keeping my eyes on the prize. Never backing down, I indeed do ruin friendship. 

I indeed did ruin both of your friendships last night. See both of you Sunday. Paige you will continue to fear the rack every time when you step into that ring with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment