Thursday 26 March 2015

The Champion Nikki Bella Says About WWE Diva AJ Lee

Nikki Bella Say: 

So everyone's been talking about the hash tag Give Divas A Chance‬. right? And honestly everyone should be But I want to make it clear. It's not give AJ Pipsqueak My Little or Paige a chance, It's Give Divas A Chance and that is exactly what Brie and I have been doing while AJ my Little Lee was on vacation. 

Which I add that The Bella standard is a very high standard. And that is we refused to let any Diva come in and think they can save the day. 

Especially those two Frenemies Losers whatever Paige and AJ wants to called themselves honestly I don't care. But I want you all to listen to me very, very carefully and get one thing straight there is only one voice in the divas division only one and that is the voice that is coming from the top. No one can meet The Bella standard. 

We're always at the top of this division! Brie I highly doubt that any Diva or Those Two Frenemie Losers Paige and AJ Lee won't meet the Bella standard or steal the light. These losers Paige and Pipsqueak My Little Lee can't make it past our level. We're total package. 

AJ Lee My Little Lee I think it's funny how you're making this entire Give Divas A Chance movement about you and Paige. I'm not. You only came back to make this entire movement all about AJ Lee and Paige. Why don't you go back on your little vacation on vacay sippin’ piña coladas! You just want to take the spotlight, and make everything all about you, My Little Lee. 

In just four days, me and my sister will prevail at the grandest stage of all, At Wrestlemania we'll proving what real women really are about over AJ and Paige. Look what's debuting at the WWE SuperStore plus other Bella Army goodies for WrestleMania 


No comments:

Post a Comment